I’ve been making a lot of hats lately because I found a pattern that I consider just about perfect (at least for places where winter gets really cold). But I wanted to see what it would look like stripey, so I made this.
I think it turned out pretty cute. The only thing is that when I was weaving in the ends from the color changes, I forgot that the inside would become the outside when the bottom flipped up. So I’m not sure how to handle that. But I would say it’s barely noticeable. I hate weaving in ends. It’s the bane of my existence.
p.s. Only my mom would happen to have an extra styrofoam head in her house when I needed one.